Upcoming ELWB Biennial Meeting 2019
The next biennial meeting of Educational Leaders Without Borders will be at Soka University of America, Aliso Viejo, California, July 13-14, 2019 in conjunction with the ICPEL conference July 15-16. We encourage attendance at both ELWB and ICPEL. The ELWB meeting days begin Saturday evening July 13 with a reception in Founder’s Gallery and meet all day Sunday July 14, with a reception hosted by Springer International Publishing.
Registration will be through the ICPEL conference website.
An educational trip to Japan is planned that will run July 17-23.
We are planning an amazing conference with your participation vital to ensure its success! The theme for the 2019 Conference of ELWB is:
Violence Towards Knowledge: The Role of the Educational Leader Without Borders
Prof. Khalid Arar, PhD
Al-Qasemi Academic College of Education
Baqa Elagarbiya, 30100, P.O.B 124, Israel
Information on the Oxford Education Research Symposia, Oxford, UK
We are pleased to invite you to the December 2018 Oxford Education Research
Symposia at Harris Manchester College, Oxford, UK Oxford. On 3 and 4 December we will focus on the topics of finance, law, and economics of education and on 5, 6 & 7 December we will focus on a broad agenda of education topics. Attendees may participate as observers, panel members or presenters of papers, reports, and commentaries concerning aspects relevant to the theory and practice of universal education. The breadth of the sessions covers early childhood, elementary, secondary and higher education.
Consult our websites: https://www.oxford-education-research-
symposium.com and http://www.journalofeducationfinance.com/oxford-symposium-on-the-finance-law-and-economics-of-education/
Abstract submission – 10 November
Early registration – 1 October
Regular registration – 12 November
NOTATIONS FOR THE MEETINGS:
• We accept abstracts on a rolling basis and send notifications within a week of submission.
• Presenters are allocated 20 minutes to present followed by a ten-minute question session.
• Papers presented will be subsequently peer reviewed by external readers for possible inclusion in Symposium books or journal articles.
• Conference Oxford has hundreds of affordable bedrooms in Oxford colleges available, offering splendid views of college quadrangles and gardens. See our websites for additional lodging and travel information.
• Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or
We hope to see you in Oxford!